Made in China Agricultural Machinery YTO 110HP 120HP 130HP Four wheel drive Farm Tractor
one.This large tractors is a multi-functional, massive horsepower agricultural wheel tractors.
2.It has the traits of reputable composition, practical procedure, adaptable steering, large traction, effortless routine maintenance and many others.
3.This series of tractors is from 110hp to 150hp.
four.It geared up with Weichai, YTO, CZPT diesel motor.
5. The tranmission box adopt 16F+8R shuttle shifts, front wheel hydraulic steering, mechanical action shift. Brake is adopting doube plates oil bathtub variety disc brake.
6.Rear positioned unbiased PTO shaft it is fixed with split kind hydraulic suspension system, rear 3 point linkage, three-way hydraulic output valve, with sealed cabin.
7. Utilised for tilling rotavating, trailing, spraying, ploughing, harrowng, mower reducing, planting, CZPT husbandry and so on.
Transmission box adopts total helical gear transmission
The casing substance is upgraded.
The transmission torque is enlarged and bearing ability is strengthened.
It adopts16F+16R shifts, engagement sleeve shift. Primary and auxiliary clutch independent procedure.
Entire sealed cabin with reduced noise
Proper hand operation lever
Pneumatic chair can adjusted the peak and postion
|23 square meters
3. approved ISO9002 quality certification by SGS.
4. ISO 9001 and CE Acceptance .
5. have exported to Malaysia, Pakistan, Thailand, Usa, Canada, Chile, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Mozambique, Egypt, Algeria, Romania, Czech Republic, Ga, England, Germany, Norway, Albania, Italy, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Peru, Congo, Nigeria,Russia, Ukraine, Chile, Colombia, Argentina etc more than fifty nations and locations, gained high popularity between the customers
Following Sales Services
1. Warranty: 1 12 months from the BL date and give technological consulting assist for 7*24 hrs
The Different Parts of a PTO Shaft
Power Take-Off (PTO) shafts are an integral part of a tractor’s driveline. Without them, a tractor cannot operate. It is essential to understand the different parts of a PTO shaft, as they are crucial for the operation of your tractor. These parts are typically overlooked during routine tractor maintenance checks, but knowing more about them will help you practice on farm machinery better.
Tractor’s power take-off (PTO) shaft
A Tractor’s power take-off (or PTO) shaft transfers power from the tractor to an implement. These shafts typically rotate at speeds between 540 and 1000 rpm. A number of safety features help prevent accidental contact between the shaft and the implement.
PTO shafts come in a variety of different shapes, sizes, and materials. The most common types are square and round, but there are also star-shaped and trilobed types. While the star-shaped type is a typical North American design, the trilobed and lemon-shaped varieties are typically German or Italian. Typically, the lemon-shaped ones are made of an alloy called ‘Lemon Yellow.’ In some cases, the shaft will come with snap rings.
The PTO shaft is a critical part of the power take-off of a farm tractor. It allows the tractor to transfer power from the engine to an implement such as a mower or other garden equipment. The rotation direction of the PTO shaft depends on the type of implement. Some implements only accept rotation in one direction, while others require rotation in both directions.
One of the best ways to protect your PTO shaft is to use a safety chain. A safety chain is a chain that is attached to the PTO shaft, and it prevents the plastic shield from spinning on the shaft. This chain should be fastened to a suitable point on your machine or tractor. It should not be attached to the lower lift arms or the U-guard.
A PTO shaft shield protects the PTO shaft from possible impacts. It is typically made of plastic, but can also be made of metal. These shields are easy to damage, and are therefore preferably made of a durable material. The shields are held in place with brackets. The shields are made with two parts: an inner shield and a protective sleeve.